Designed for automatic collection and removal of condensate from air conditioning, refrigeration and dehumidification equipment when gravity drainage is not possible or practical. Also, suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing furnace and condensing boiler equipment.
- Low profile for limited spaces
- Vertical centrifugal pump design
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Automatic start, stop and high-level water detection (overflow detection switch)
- 3/8" O.D. barbed discharge adapter with built-in check valve (installed on the pump)
- 1/4" O.D. barbed discharge adapter (included in the box)
- Two inlet openings 1-1/8"
- Overflow detection float activated switch
- Two 5" overflow detection switch lead wires
- Thermally protected, fan cooled motor
- Intermittent liquid temperature up to 120 °F
- 6 ft, 3-conductor cable with grounded 3-prong plug (115 V and 230 V models)
|Capacity||80 gph @ 1 ft|
|303 lph @ 0.31 m|