Utilizing a sealed submersible pump, the 2-ABS is ideal for in-pan placement for condensate removal. An integrated unique float switch design assures reliability and security while providing easy access to the float for servicing.
Permanently lubricated motor bearings require no maintenance during life of pump
- Oil-filled to maximize heat dissipation
- Epoxy-coated cast aluminum pump housing
- Easy to remove float housing for servicing
- Includes removable inlet filter screen
- 1/4" MNPT discharge is suitable for ½" I.D. vinyl tubing
- Automatic operation: On level: 3" Off Level: 2"
- Suitable for intermittent water temperature up to 120 °F
- Includes 9 ft power cord with molded plug (115 V version)
|Discharge Size||1/4" MNPT|
|Performance GPH (LPH) @ Head||1'||300 (1137)|
|Shut Off (ft)||11.8' (3.6 m)|
|Cord||9' (2.7 m)|
|Weight (lbs)||6.8 (3.1 Kg)|