3M Scotchlok Vinyl Insulated Butted Seam Butt Connector MVU18BCK, 22-18 AWG (Case of 1000) - MVU18BCK_CASE_1000
3M™ Scotchlok™ Color-Coded Butt Connector ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The connector has a vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
3M™ Scotchlok™ Butt Connector is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size required. It has a butted-seam barrel that is covered by a funnel-designed, rigid-molded, polyvinyl chloride sleeve to guide the wire into position while providing electrical contacts and mechanical stress relief at the point of insulation. The abrasion-resistant, flared, vinyl-sleeve insulation ensures easy crimping. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Red vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- Built-in wire stop for correct positioning
- Accommodates wire sizes 22 to 18 AWG
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|Agency Approvals||UL and CSA|
|Conductor Size||22-18 AWG|
|CSA File Number||LR22190|
|Maximum Insulation Outer Diameter||.145"|
|RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant||Yes|
|Terminal Type||Butt Connectors|
|UL File Number||E23438|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.