Please note that any 3M Respirator products purchased CAN NOT be returned once they are shipped.
This disposable P95 particulate respirator helps provide respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. The respirator features a carbon layer to remove nuisance levels of organic vapors. It featrues 3M Cool Flow Valve.
Overview: The lightweight, disposable P95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the adjustable M-noseclip and braided headbands, are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability.
- NIOSH P95 filter media helps protect against certain oil and non-oil based particles
- Carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels of organic vapors
- 3M CoolFlow Valve and adjustable M nose clip
- Braided head bands and soft inner materials
- Spacious and durable
- P95 Approved
- Carbon layer for nuisance levels of organic vapors
- 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
- Braided two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing and undercoating where particles and nuisance levels of organic vapors such as solvents, degreasers and resins may be present. Also, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty/oily operations. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. 3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.
|Aerosol Type||Oil and Non-Oil|
|Boxes per Case||1|
|Braided Comfort Strap||Yes|
|Faceseal / Nosefoam||Soft Material|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||N/A|
|Mission Type||Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles|
|Natural Rubber Latex Components||No|
|NIOSH Approval Number||TC-84A-1166|
|Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL)||Organic Vapors|
|Operation Type||Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul|
|Ozone (3M Recommended up to 10X OSHA PEL)||No|
|Product Type||Nuisance Odors|
|Recommended Application||Cleaning, Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Welding|
|Recommended Industry||Automotive, Construction, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation|
|Strap Attachment Type||Stapled|
|Units per Box||80|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.