3M(TM) Hookit(TM) Gold Film Disc 255L features aluminum oxide abrasive grain on a film backing for a fast cut-rate and uniform, close-tolerance finish on wood, paint prep, and defect repair applications. Our flexible film backing provides a consistent finish and greater tear-resistance than a comparable paper product, making it well-suited for a high-production environment.
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers a fast cut, long life, and professional performance on many surfaces
- Tear-resistant film backing provides a close-tolerance, consistent finish
- 3M(TM) Hookit(TM) discs are easy to change and reuse, maximizing utility for the life of the disc
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut
- Load-resistant coating prevents dust and debris from clogging the disc
|Coat Type||Open Coat|
|Diameter (metric)||127 Millimetre|
|Mineral Type||Aluminum Oxide|
|Primary Trademark Name||Hookit|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.