3M(TM) Hookit(TM) attachment system provides excellent backing support and further simplifies disc changes, optimizing disc life, while the film backing provides a consistent finish. The purple aluminum oxide disc comes in a variety of sizes and is available in a range of grades.
Sandpaper discs cut better and last longer when dust isn’t loading the cutting surface of the abrasives. Reducing dust is easier than ever with 3M(TM) clean sanding discs. An open coat means the abrasive grains have space between them so that sanding debris collects in the spaces rather than loading the cutting edge of the grains. The load resistant coating allows the disc to continue cutting even when sanding softwoods, paints, and other materials that would, otherwise, clog the disc and hinder sanding ability.
- Precise multi-hole pattern means excellent dust extraction and eliminates the need to align holes
- Open coat and load-resistant coating prevents clogging to optimize cut and product life
- 3M(TM) Hookit(TM) discs are easy to change and reuse, maximizing utility for the life of the disc
- Durable film backing is tear-resistant and provides a close-tolerance, consistent finish
- Aluminum oxide grains cut faster and last longer than traditional garnet
|Coat Type||Open Coat|
|Diameter (metric)||152.4 Millimetre|
|Mineral Type||Aluminum Oxide|
|Primary Trademark Name||Hookit|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.