3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+, 20 Fluid Ounce, Sausage (Case of 10) - IC-15WB_CASE_10
Engineered to form a monolithic seal after drying, 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is a yellow, one-part, gun-grade, intumescent firestop sealant that provides up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. This helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas, while also acting as an acoustic barrier to help minimize noise transfer.
- Firestop tested for through penetration applications for up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Sealant designed to help minimize sound transfer
- Firestop sealant is compatible with CPVC piping
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and clean-up
- Exceptional adhesion for long-term performance
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment with excellent caulk rate
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
- Fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
Designed to prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas, 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is a one-part, gun-grade, latex-based, intumescent firestop sealant. This firestop sealant provides up to 3-hour fire protection in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115. In addition, this product is fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079). This sealant has been formulated to form a monolithic firestop seal that also helps minimize sound transfer, acting as a barrier to airborne sound transmission (STC-Rating of 54 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly).
|Container Volume||20 Fluid Ounce (US)|
|Size||20 fl. oz.20 fl. oz.|
|Fire Rating||3 hour|
|Sound Barrier||54 in 54|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.