3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+, 10.1 Fluid Ounce, Cartridge (Case of 12) - CP-25WB_CASE_12
3M formulated this fire sealant to dry and form a monolithic firestop seal that also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is a red, one-component, gun-grade, latex-based, intumescent firestop sealant. This fire barrier sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases before, during and after exposure to a fire.
- Firestop tested for through penetration applications up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment with excellent caulk rate
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and clean-up
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
- Fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Sealant helps minimize sound transfer
Tough and ready-to-use, 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is a high-performance, one-component, latex-based, intumescent sealant that dries to form a monolithic firestop seal. This sealant also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. As penetrants are exposed to fire, the unique intumescent property of this material allows 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ to expand and help maintain a firestop penetration seal for up to 4 hours. This sealant is designed to help control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases before, during and after exposure to a fire when installed in accordance with a listed through-penetration or fire-resistive joint assembly system (STC-Rating of 54 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly).
3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ firestops blank openings and penetrations passing through fire-rated floor, floor/ceiling or wall assemblies and other fire-rated interior building construction. This halogen-free sealant is capable of expanding a minimum of 3 times its dried volume when exposed to temperatures above 1000°F (538°C). We engineered this sag-resistant sealant to exhibit strong adhesion to a full range of construction substrates and penetrants. Applied with conventional caulking equipment, this gun-grade sealant offers an excellent caulk rate, no mixing is required. In addition, this water-based sealant is paintable as well as re-enterable and repairable, offering easy application and clean-up.
|China Rohs - Below Mcv||Yes|
|Container Volume||10.1 Fluid Ounce (US)|
|Eu Rohs Compliant||Yes|
|Fire Rating||4 hour|
|Sound Barrier||54 in 54|