Please note that any 3M Safety products purchased CAN NOT be returned once they are shipped.
Case of 25
3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear 4540+ helps protect against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts, including nuclear particles. This coverall offers a hooded option for protection of the head and neck. Advanced, breathable and lightweight materials help reduce heat build-up and promote comfortable wear.
- Protective coverall helps protect against certain light liquid splashes and hazardous dusts
- Microporous PE laminate offers a barrier against hazardous particles and liquid splashes
- Breathable, SMMMS fabric back panel helps improve air ventilation and helps reduce heat build-up
- Reinforcement gusset between the legs to help provide increased durability during bending and squatting
- Meets government standards for Type 6 Splashes, Type 5 Dust, Anti-Static and Nuclear protection
- Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
- Two-way zipper with sealable storm flap for convenience and to help provide additional protection.
- Three panel hood design helps provide a more comfortable fit and a sleek, low-profile style.
3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear 4540+ offers high-performance protection while delivering worker comfort. This coverall is constructed with a non-woven laminated material and a breathable, SMMMS fabric back panel to help improve air ventilation. The microporous PE laminate is low linting and comes with an anti-static treatment on both sides. The back panel helps reduce heat build-up while providing a barrier against hazardous particles and limited liquid splashes. The coveralls also feature extra room in the arms and legs for enhanced mobility; two-way zippers for added on-off convenience, and storm flaps and seamless shoulders and sleeve tops for extra protection. All sizes have knit cuffs and elastic waist and ankles for increased comfort and mobility.
3M™ Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear 4540+ meets the following standards: Protective Clothing - standard EN 340, Type 6 Splash - EN 13034/(EN ISO 17491-4), Type 5 Dust - EN ISO 13982-1, Anti-Static* - EN 1149** and Nuclear - EN 1073 - 2.
* Consult class results in Technical Data Sheet or User Instructions for more information ** All apparel must be grounded for anti-static treatment to be effective
|Closure Type||Two-way Zipper|
|Material||Microporous Laminate with Breathable Back Panel (SMMMS)|
|Product Type||Protective Coverall|
|Seam Type||Serged and Bound|