3M Contractor Grade Pro Strength Duct Tape 3979 (Case of 24) - 3979_CASE_24
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, this economical tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for use in MRO/construction. 3M™ Contractor Grade Pro Strength Duct Tape 3979 is economically priced to provide a medium-strength, temporary solution. It is removable with little or no adhesive residue up to three months after application.
- For general use in MRO/construction applications
- Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors
- Sticks immediately and stays on for up to one year without deterioration
- Medium strength water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces without lifting
- Save time and hassle of removing sticky or dried-on residue
Originally developed for heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. Our 3M™ Contractor Grade Pro Strength Duct Tape 3979 was tested according to UL723, ASTM E84. Due to its unique design and price, it is a strong choice for general indoor, everyday duties where strength and moisture resistance are necessary. The contractor-grade tape can also be used at temperatures as high as 200°F for up to 30 minutes.
3M™ Contractor Grade Pro Strength Duct Tape 3979 comes with a classic, silver-colored backing. Our sturdy cloth-reinforced tape can be torn from the roll and sticks instantly, providing a wide range of convenient solutions.
|Size||1.88 in x 60 yd|
|Case Qty||24 rolls|