3M Contractor Grade Multi-Use Duct Tape 2979 (Case of 24) - 2979_CASE_24
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, this economical tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for applications in MRO/construction. 3M™ Contractor Grade Multi-Use Duct Tape 2979 is economically priced to best provide a temporary solution for light duties. It is removable with little or no adhesive residue up to three months after application.
- For light use in MRO/construction applications
- Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors
- Sticks immediately and stays on for up to one year without deterioration
- Medium strength water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
- Conforms to irregular surfaces without lifting
- Save time and hassle of removing sticky or dried-on residue
Originally developed for heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. 3M™ Contractor Grade Multi-Use Duct Tape 2979 was tested according to UL723, ASTM E84. Due to its unique design, it is a good choice for light indoor, everyday jobs where moisture resistance is a factor. The tape can also be used at temperatures as high as 200°F for up to 30 minutes.
3M™ Contractor Grade Multi-Use Duct Tape 2979 comes with a classic, silver-colored backing. Our sturdy cloth-reinforced tape can be torn from the roll and sticks instantly, providing a wide range of convenient solutions.
|Size||1.88 in x 60 yd|
|Case Qty||24 rolls|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.