1200 CFM 40,000 BTU High-Efficiency Single-Stage, Single-Speed Gas Furnace, Up to 80% AFUE, Upflow/Horizontal, Natural Gas - GMS80403AN
A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN® BRAND GMS8 GAS FURNACE
The art of precision
Distinctive, Heavy-Duty Heat Exchanger Technology - Constructed from tubular aluminized-steel, the primary heat exchanger is designed for outstanding durability and heat transfer. The use of wrinkle bend technology maintains the wall strength of the tubular design and aids in the efficient transfer of heat.
Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they're supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Energy-Saving, Quiet Four-Speed Circulator Blower Motor - Provides efficient
Self-Diagnostic Control Board - Silently and consistently monitors the gas furnace to ensure all furnace components are working properly and helps to achieve the energyefficient performance too. Also, allows for quick troubleshooting when gas furnace needs maintenance.
Insulated Furnace Cabinet - Even the metal walls of this gas furnace support energyefficiency. A fully insulated cabinet helps to keep the heat inside the furnace and has less than a 2% air leakage rate. The insulation also assists with noise suppression when the furnace is operating.
Standard Features Cabinet Features
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Hot-surface igniter
- Quiet, single-speed draft induced
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Multi-speed blower motor
- California Low NOx emissions models available
Heavy-duty aluminized-steel, dualdiameter
tubular heat exchanger
- Installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Foil faced insulated heat exchanger
|Available AC @0.5" ESP||3|
|Temp. Rise Range (°F)||25-55|
|Size (D x W)||10" x 6"|
|Horsepower @1075 RPM||1/3|
|Vent Diameter *2||4"|
|No. of Burners||2|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity *3||4.8|
|Max. Overcurrent (amps) *4||15|
|Shipping Weight (LBS)||84|
1 DOE AFUE based upon Isolated Combustion System (ICS)
2 Vent and combustion air diameters may vary depending upon vent length. Refer to the latest editions of the National Fuel Gas Code NFPA 54/ANSI Z223.1 (in the USA) and the Canada National Standard of Canada, CAN/CSA B149.1 and CAN/CSA B142.2 (in Canada).
3 Minimum Circuit Ampacity = (1.25 x Circulator Blower Amps) + ID Blower amps. Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes. Extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes.
4 Maximum Overcurrent Protection Device refers to maximum recommended fuse or circuit breaker size. May use fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
- All furnaces are manufactured for use on 115 VAC, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical supply.
- Gas Service Connection 1/2" FPT
- Important: Size fuses and wires properly and make electrical connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code and/or all existing local codes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.